Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What shampoo and conditioner do you use?

my wifesWhat shampoo and conditioner do you use?
i usually use suave, both there shampoo and conditioner. its cheap and smells good but they also have a tendency to strip the moisture from your hair/scalp so i always keep pantene pro in the shower and use that 2-3/s a week to add some moisture back to my hair.What shampoo and conditioner do you use?
I always switch brands every time I run out. I'm experimenting.





But currently, I'm using Garnier Fructis.
Sun Silk both
Creme of Nature shampoo and conditioner


Dove shampoo and conditioner


Pantene Relaxed and Natural Shampoo








I like to switch it up alot. It's hard to find something that works for my hair.
the best is seek look by matrex!


it cost like $25.00 a bottle but its great.


:)
Suave. It's the kind that smells like tangerines.
Garnier Length and Strength
both dove :)
head and shoulders





Dave
Pantene Ice Shine - it really does work if you give it a couple of weeks!
Betina Liano for Sunsilk!
Dumb Blonde by Bed Head
pantene pro v restoratives
Loreal,the pink one.both shampoo and conditioner
I buy whatever is on sale
Head %26amp; Shoulders.
silky sexy hair shampoo and cond. and i switch off with tigi bed head dumb blonde shampoo and cond.,,,,both are awesome
tresemme





oh la la

No comments:

Post a Comment