Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Whats the best shampoo and conditioner?

everyone i use makess my hair flat and frizzy as hell





what is best thats not alot of money


but works amazing and smells goodWhats the best shampoo and conditioner?
I use Aveda and it's the best ever. They obviously have different kinds for different types of hair and they all smell fantastic. They sell this huge bottle for about 拢20, I think is 1000ml or probably more and it just lasts forever (seriously, I wash my hair very often and I have been using the same one for at least 7 months now and still not finished).





You can find some deals on www.lookfantastic.com (on other brands as well). Try it, you won't be disappointed.Whats the best shampoo and conditioner?
If only I knew. =]
I dont know by best because different hair products work better on different people for example my gf uses tresseme and works fine on her but for me it makes my hair go sticky and horid.


I use head and shoulders and it works with my hair but you really should use a product that is a shampoo not a two in one.
I use Rusk. It's a salon brand so it can be a little pricey sometimes, Bed Head is also really good. They often go on sale so I suggest looking around for either one.





If you have any questions on this or anything, contact me at;


curleynicole@ymail.com





Much love.
there are alot of different brands but some i have had luck with is herbal essences,biolage and mane and tail.
I have the same problem. Top 3: Pantene ProV, Herbal Essenses, and Garnier. Honestly, the shampoo and conditioner may NOT be the problem. I have tried over 12 in the past year, and I have found that what I do AFTER shampooing and conditioning is what affects the outcome of my hair the most. Make sure you follow these steps for ultimate body and smooth hair: 1. Shampoo / Condition 2. Blot hair with towel 3. Apply mousse 4. Blow dry. *When hair is almost dry, put in a small dab of moisturizer of your choice 5. Continue to blow dry





I also use a little oil sheen to finish style after flat-ironing...to make sure my style lasts all day, I wrap it until I leave the house.





Good luck!!!
I use TRESemme and it works just fine...but occasionally I use more ethnic shampoos..I'm Dominican so I sometimes go to a Dominican store or supermarket and buy a treatment or shampoo...
I LOVE Bumble%26amp;Bumble hair products. They are amazing. One of their shampoo and conditioner sets contains seaweed, and it leaves your hair frizz-free. It has a great smell too!








bumbleandbumble.com
herbal essences - smells so good =P pretty reasonable price, leaves hair smooth and shiny





garnier fructis - smells awesome =D, good price, gives you strong, sleek hair





head and shoulders - nice scents available, nice price, helps scalp and can help with frizzes





pantene pro-v - ROCKS MY SOCKS! lol it smells great and is pretty reasonably priced . it also strenghthens your hair and can keep it shiny, smooth and healthy with vitamins in it





overall i would recommend pantene pro-v products

No comments:

Post a Comment