Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What kind of shampoo and conditioner??

Out of these following products,which one is the best in your opinion?


Also,tell me if there's one that's really bad out of these! I want straighter hair so these are what i've narrowed my shampoo choices down to!





Sunsilk Straighten Up


Garnier Fructus Sleek n' Shine


John Frieda sham. and cond. w/ Runaway Straight


Suave Sleek


Matrix smoothing


Tressme smooth and silky





Which is the best out of these only!What kind of shampoo and conditioner??
I love Garnier FructusWhat kind of shampoo and conditioner??
Matrix smoothing has the best smoothing system out of all those you entered that I feel are the best quality and the most professional. Many of my clients use this even though I don't carry it in my salon. Stay away from the Garnier and the Sunsilk since these will offer temporary results as they contain carnuba wax and after awhile the build up will make for dull hair even though initially it will work great.
Matrix
John Frieda great shampoo
matrix is awesome-marry it with biolage smoothing milk and your golden.
The absolute best is the new brand called Organix. It has organic active ingredients and is sulfate free so it wont dry out your hair, plus...it smells awesome! They have different collections for different hair types which are all amazing! You can get Organix at Target, albertsons, Kroger, Duane Reade, Safeway, etc. You'll love it!





http://organixhair.com/
I keep away from shampoos and conditioners.I wash my hair with baby soap and use medical treatment.There is nothing wrong with my hair .I have long bushy silky healthy hair.Just my habit.
I love Sunsilk!!
Bed Head %26amp; Catwalk beat all!

No comments:

Post a Comment