Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Need the right shampoo and conditioner?

i have wavy hair but its get really frizzy my hair is not thin or thick its closer to thick than thin, and its soft. I want a shampoo and codnitioner that will make my hair verrrrry healthy and something with antifrizz.Need the right shampoo and conditioner?
how about sunsilk?





i love it...





they have all different kinds of shampoo, conditioner, styling creams...


for all kinds of hair


=]





Need the right shampoo and conditioner?
Dove is by far the best shampoo/conditioner I have used. They have a special line of products for frizz control. They make your hair sleek and shiny and healthy looking. I would definitely give it a try.





here are the products http://www.dove.ca/hair/Frizz_Control/Ov鈥?/a>
Try Pantene Ice Shine. It makes your hair very healthy and shiny but it helps alot with the frizz too. They also have the Ice Shine mousse and hair spray.

No comments:

Post a Comment