Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Tea tree oil shampoo and tea tree oil conditioner?

hey guys!i wanted to get tea tree oil conditioner and shampoo for my dry scalp.and i don't know where to get it.i went to the local chemists and i couldn't find it.i went to rite aid also.I live in the U.S.Tea tree oil shampoo and tea tree oil conditioner?
You can get Paul Mitchell at many salons. We have been using it for a couple of years. It is pricey but it works great!





(tip: I bought 1/2 gallon bottles of each on ebay for the same price that I would spend at a salon for the smaller bottles, and it is exactly what you would get at a salon)Tea tree oil shampoo and tea tree oil conditioner?
Follow up: I went and bought the Paul Mitchell shampoo at Trade Secret and it is probably the best tea tree oil shampoo I've used. Report Abuse

I use American Crew which can be purchased online. I used to buy it cheaper at the grocery store but now NO ONE sells it. And I live in Minneapolis where there just might be a need in the middle of January!
you can go to a health food store. try jason brand. i use their tea tree shampoo and i looove it. they sell it in my local grocery store.... hope this helps.

1 comment: