Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Pantene shampoo and conditioner: curly hair?

someone told me it makes your hair fall out? is this true? i already bought it( it's my 1st time trying it our for curly hair), i want to know if it's true or not? i have natural curly hair...it's supposed to help/enhance curly hair, but now after someone told me this...i'm kind of concerned.Pantene shampoo and conditioner: curly hair?
I have the naturally curly hair and I used to use Pantene. Loved it, but I just recently found the best products for my natural curls. Go to mixedchicks.net and look at their product line. It is for people with naturally curly hair and it will keep it from frizzing up. I have been using it for 2 weeks and my curls are fabulous and frizz free!Pantene shampoo and conditioner: curly hair?
No, this line of products never makes your hair fall out. It doesn't have harsh chemicals... that person's hair already had problems, clearly. Here are some more tips though... and yes i wrote all of it...





First of all- In the show use a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner. Something like Garnier Fructis, Dove, Biolage, Pantene, Carol's Daughter, or Organix would be fine.





Next- When you get out of the shower wrap a towel around your hair for about 2 min.-3 min. or less... it is not a crutial thing.





Now...- I start out with a leave-in conditioner. My two favorites are the ';Noodle Head'; leave-in conditioner by Beyond the Zone and/or the Aveda ';be curly'; leave-in conditioner. i prefer noodle head but use both. This leave-in conditioner adds moisture, shine, and hold that is not stiff at all. Next, apply a styling moose specifically for curly hair like the one by Pantene that you can buy @ walmart. this will really set your style in place and add some body and shape to your natural curl patterns. Once the leave-in conditioner and moose are in place, brush your hair with a wide-tooth comb and then scrunch the product in by taking your hand and pushing upward on your hair and squeezing. After this is done, you should use a de-frizz serum like one by John Freida, or a simple Pantene one which is what I use. Concentrate on your most frizzy part, not coating or wasting any product on areas that don't have any problems. There are two more things! This is because curly hair tends to have frizz. Lastly, apply a shine serum. I use the ';Kenra shine serum weightless polish';. This just give you an added shine that is really pretty! This will also protect againts any heat damage
the conditioner does actually make your hair fall out a bit, rather than another brand. I found that pantene didn't really help my hair, because its pretty curly to. The shampoo is like any other shampoo, like it won't make your hair look bad , but it won't make it look as best as it can. I suggest to use sunsilk or herbal essences. They work well and they have really specific ones for types of hair.


but everyones hair reacts differently to things , so pantene may work for you.





hope this helps


srry for rambling
I have curly hair. I used Pantene and I've never seen so much of my hair come out after a shower or brushing and I have really long thick hair. As soon as I stopped using it and switched shampoos my hair stopped falling out. My boyfriend had the same problem and it stopped after I told him to throw out the Pantene shampoos and conditioners.





If you do a search for some Pantene product reviews there are hundreds of people who had problems with it making their hair fall out. I was considering trying it again but changed my mind after reading them.
I haven't tried the shampoo and conditioner for curly hair, I have a friend who tried the Pantene for curls and her hair looks wonderful. I, personally, have tried the Moisture Renewal and found that one to be good for hydrating my hair, since my hair is curly and frizzy. Hope this helps.
Pantene is REALLY bad for your hair, it strips the natural oils(more than most shampoos) and leaves it very unhealthy. I suggest using herbal essences for curly hair or aussie, if you have no budget get bed head products.
  • anti wrinkle cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment