Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I am using Mane 'n Tail shampoo and conditioner!?

Have you tried it before? do you like this product! Did it grow your hair faster? let me know your experience!


If i finish the whole bottle do i see the result?


I am trying to make my hair stronger and grow it faster as i can!I am using Mane 'n Tail shampoo and conditioner!?
Hey I just started using the conditioner yesterday. My strength improved after just using it once. I co-wash with it and that's what I plan to do. (co-wash - washing with conditioner). I suggest that but no more than 3 times a week because you don't want protein overload =)





But I'm trying to see what results I can get from it because I heard that it grows and thickens hair and thats what I want to do. I have heard many success stories where girls grow up to an inch or more a month! But every person is different. You will just have to try and see what it does for you. You are not alone lol =) And remember not to get discouraged if results don't appear as fast as you may think. I suggest trying it for 3 months at least to see what it can do for you. Good luck!I am using Mane 'n Tail shampoo and conditioner!?
believe it or not garnier fructis works wonders. i used mane and tail...it worked really good, but garnier fructis has a guarentee, it even holds hair strength and shape in 97% humidity! Report Abuse

It made my hair grow faster and shinier, but I only used the shampoo. You will see results about it being stronger pretty much immediately. I noticed about a month into using it that my hair had grown much more than I expected it to grow in 1 month
  • anti wrinkle cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment