Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Which shampoo and conditioner

i'm 15 and I have long, wavy, blonde hair and right now i'm using Herbal Essence Long Term Relationship, but should i switch to Totally Twisted shampoo and conditioner because my hair is wavy, but it's long, so would it work well on me?? If u can, can u give me the pros and cons of Totally Twisted





thank uWhich shampoo and conditioner
Although I don't know about either of these shampoo types, I would recommend using Totally Twisted.





It seems as if it specializes in your type of hair, and that's always the best type of shampoo to use.





Hope that helps. Which shampoo and conditioner
all cheaper shampoo really works the same for me want to see amazing results spend a few dollar more on john frita, nextus biolage and see a great diffrence my hair is 3 1/2 feet long so i have to use good stuff truste me it works
i don't use herbal essence anymore but what i do use is tresame moisture shampoo and matching conditioner





it works on me and my hairs pretty long





=]






well i would say herbal essences because it always leaves my hair smelling awesome and soft,


and then maybe sun silk cause that makes your hair super soft and easy to comb anyway.
Totally Twisted is for totally twisted hair. Yours is just wavy.
keep long hair

No comments:

Post a Comment