Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Poll: Best SHAMPOO and CONDITIONER ?

Which one do you deem to be the best shampoo and conditioner for 5-year-old children who have slight curly hair?





Is the use of a conditioner necessary or harmful for children of the age group?Poll: Best SHAMPOO and CONDITIONER ?
http://images.ciao.com/iuk/images/products/normal/784/L_Oreal_Kids__54784.jpg





http://content.ulta.com/images/products/medium/2043646.jpg





I loved Loreal Kids Shampoo and hair no knots spray when I was little. I attached some pic. of the products. I hope this advice helps!Poll: Best SHAMPOO and CONDITIONER ?
Loreal Kids.
l'oreal kids


i used to love them when i was little


they don't hurt if they go in your eyes


and they're good at untangling


it's the container with the eye on it =]
johnson %26amp; johnson baby shampoo + conditioner work best! I still use it and it soft my hair! smooth as the baby's ***!
loreal kids!!! i loved that stuff when i was younger, I'm pretty sure they have conditioner too. Its more gentle so it wont be harmful on your children's hair :) and no tears if it gets in your eyes. I remember it always smelt yummy too :)
Loreal kids
It's necessary for all people, and never harmful.


I'd say something like Dove would be best for children. There are salon brands targeted at kids of course, but I think you'd have difficulty finding them. If you don't want to use creme conditioners, use at least a detangler/conditioning spray.
Use TRESemme, it's the best shampoo and conditioner that's used by proffessionals, even suggested by proffessionals. It says so on the bottle, it's so cool. It has no age limit and it works for any type of hair, no side effects. And it's only $3.00 a bottle, which is pretty big, it's one of those really big ones, those big, big round ones. And it's a good deal, only a little dot gives up a lot of foam. Try it, but make sure you use the shampoo and conditioner, conditioner after shampoo, it works the best that way. You'll like it, I garuntee you!

No comments:

Post a Comment