Friday, January 8, 2010

Who else uses up all the conditioner and ends up with loads of shampoo and no conditioner? :|

I always use up more condition or than I do shampoo and end up at the end with no conditioner and loads of shampoo - does anyone else?!Who else uses up all the conditioner and ends up with loads of shampoo and no conditioner? :|
Yeah, sometimes. Ahahah.Who else uses up all the conditioner and ends up with loads of shampoo and no conditioner? :|
i do the opposite, i never use conditioner, my hair is naturally oily. so i wind up buying 4 bottles of shampoo for each bottle of conditioner
I'm the opposite.. I use all the shampoo and end up with more conditioner. When i go shopping i buy 2 shampoo and 1 conditioner..
I'm the opposite! I always use up the shampoo and always have lots of conditioner left!
Me too!! I think its because the shampoo gets all full of suds and bubbles and expands like an alien blob and the conditioner is just kinda there....
I gots dreads, I just use dread soap ^_^


When I did have normal hair, yes, I always had tons of shampoo left, I dont get how cause I use them equally yet, I run out of conditioner first.
I do.


The conditioner bottle is 239578230 times smaller than the shampoo bottle...
Never use conditioner


makes my hair too soft and unmanageable
Its the other way around here, use more shampoo and have lots of conditioner.
Me because i use the conditioner to shave aswel. :)
Whats Conditioner?
yes, thats why i always buy the bigger bottle of conditioner :D
We always end up with no shampoo and all conditioner
everyone bc shampoo just cleans it but evryone wants really soft hair so we automatically use tons of it.
yer all the time because i like my hair 2 be soft so i use a lot of conditioner :)
Sometimes so, yes.
No for me it's usually the other way round. I do two shampoos to one conditioner when I wash my hair.
Oh I do.... So I get 2 bottles of conditioner and 1 shampoo.
For me it's the other way around. I'll trade you my half full bottles of conditioner for your shampoo.
lol....with me its always the other way around...I have more Conditioner left!!






i do that all the time b cuz i condition my hair twice lol.
*Raises hand*
its kinda the opposite for me ( =
I do that all the time. It's really annoying.
yup.all the time
i'm the opposite.
Yes ME ME ME Soooooooo true isn't that always the problem?
meeeeeeee i doooo
yes, me
most of the time yes but i try not to

No comments:

Post a Comment