Friday, January 8, 2010

Hair Help...what to do with shampoo and conditioner?!?

Here's the deal:





I have wavy/naturally curly hair that can often become very frizzy easily. It is colored all the time.





Here's the deal...what should I do in washing my hair? I do not wear my hair curly and wavy daily and often like to straighten it.





I prefer using Garnier Fructis hair products. Would it be best to alternate shampoo and conditioner lines? Like on days I want my hair curly use Curl and Shine shampoo and conditioner and on other days use the color treated shampoo and conditioner, or should I mix them up? I currently just use Sleek and Shine.





Thanks!Hair Help...what to do with shampoo and conditioner?!?
Well, I have the same problem, except I do wear mine curley. I was my hair with Conditioner every day, but only wash it with Shampoo every other day. That way it gets cleaned, but (we both know) it needs moisture more. But, ALWAYS use conditioner even if you do shampoo it everyday. I use Curl reviving or moisturizing shampoos AND conditioners. Good luck! I hope my advice was helpful.Hair Help...what to do with shampoo and conditioner?!?
You do not have to shampoo your hair everyday, try cowash, that is using conditioner only. visit blackhairmedia.com. lots of information about hair and the ladies are very helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment