Friday, January 8, 2010

Shampoo and conditioner?

I have been using Pantene for probably about 12 years now and I think I need a change, plus I hear it's bad for your hair anyway.


I need a shampoo and conditioner that will make my hair strong and healthy.


Which ones would you recommend?


Also, are there any that can make hair straight? I have decided to ditch my straightener, but I cannot live with my ugly wavy hair.


If so please recommend me some brands/products.Shampoo and conditioner?
Use Biosilk!!! You can get it in any saloon and its just a few dollars more than Pantene. I use it and I am very anal about my hair, you know the type who gets trimmed every six weeks to the day...... or so. Get off store brand products, once you see and feel the difference you wont believe such results are out there. The reason Pantene is so bad for your hair is because it contains the same ingredients as floor wax, that why it makes your hair so shiny. If you decide to stick with store brand hair care. Try Nexus or Aussie.


Good Luck


SandraShampoo and conditioner?
im a Pantene user too, i believe since 7 yrs old, i did heard that you have to change your shampoo every 2 weeks. i've tried that but my hair really looks good when i use Pantene, so i stop doing that. but i do believe that Creamsilk is a great conditioner and you can also try to apply virgin coconut oil every twice a week to condition your hair, it's not yet a fact but some say that it also helps straighten your hair because of it natural content. use loreal product if ur hair is wavy, we have the same problem, anti friz product of loreal is helpful.
Sunsilk and dove for the supermarket varieties. Dove cleans hair but doesnt strip it of essential oils, keeping it strong. Sunsilk gets rid of build up caused by using the same shamp/cond for a long time. nu:u is good too, ha wick poet nd i dnt know it.


hope thats helpful
i am using loreal for a couple of months and it is really good, i didn't get dandruff plus it is really good for my straight hair
why dont you get your hair permanently straightened. try loreal elvive the pink bottled one and also use the same conditioner. i have been using it for the last 3 years now and trust me it works wonder
  • bebo
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment