Friday, January 8, 2010

Pantene Pro v or Tresemme shampoo and conditioner, which would you use. I'm a woman of color.?

Why these two? These are the two WORST shampoo and conditioners. They have an ingredient in them called panthenol that leaves a waxy coat on your hair. Sure it works good for the first few days. But by about 5-6 days, your hair starts to feel dry as HAY! Now, your hair is totally damaged. If you don't have time to go and buy solan products, try something like herbal essences, body envy. Another one is Aussie THE WAVE. It makes your hair soft without using harsh ingredients.Pantene Pro v or Tresemme shampoo and conditioner, which would you use. I'm a woman of color.?
Tresemme all the way


Hi im a woman of color and i tryed both i used the pantene woman of color relaxed and natural trash sooo bad i thew it out then i went to sunsilk..to Tresemme wow really good then i went form tresemme to redken now the redken conditoner that i use i dont like it i have colored treated hair and today i had to go back to the new tresemme color conditionr i''ve never tryed the color one from tresemme and i love it i bought it today!!! really goodPantene Pro v or Tresemme shampoo and conditioner, which would you use. I'm a woman of color.?
Definitely Tresemme.


I tried Pantene Pro V... The Relaxed and Natural line and they're filled with petroleum/mineral oil. Who the hell put those ingredients in shampoo? Like, seriously.





But now I use Tresemme's moisturizing shampoo and conditioner and it works GREAT! It makes my hair really soft, and seriously my hair's never been in better condition. (And of course it isn't from the shampoo/conditioner alone, but they do help and play an important role.)
I think either one could be good for you. Are you familiar with any of the ingredients? It's good to keep track of which ingredients your hair likes and doesn't like, then you can buy shampoos and conditioners more suited to your own particular head of hair.
dontuse pantene, it leaves a waxy build-up and is actually bad for your hair, you should probably buy proffessional products
Tresemme, hands down. Their products really have been/are used in salons. My own stylist recommends them even over the products in her salon (she is the owner/manager).
umm i am black and white and Ive used both but i love Pantene though.tresseme is good also
I use Pantene... have u tried the ';relaxed and natural'; line? its made specifical for the hair of women of color.
I use Tresemme and I find that it does work for my hair.
  • bebo
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment