Friday, January 8, 2010

How do i make my hair shiny without using special shampoo and conditioners?

my hair is pretty dry, how do i make it shiny without all these special shampoos?How do i make my hair shiny without using special shampoo and conditioners?
Just use a hot oil or use regular hair oil but don't use to much or your hair will Look greasy. Sally's got pretty good hair oils.How do i make my hair shiny without using special shampoo and conditioners?
Hi,





Because you have dry hair, it'll be hard to do that naturally. So I really do recommend investing in a hair mask. I used Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Frizz Remedy for the first time this morning (I have dry hair too) and my hair feels incredibly smooth and looks really shiny too. It's cheap and smells really nice as well! I intend to use it every week to really give my hair the moisture it needs!





Have a look at these websites for a few tips too:


http://www.wikihow.com/Get-Smooth,-Shiny…


http://www.wikihow.com/Have-Soft-Shiny-H…





~Mystic.
cold water after you washed it works wonders


i do it all the time also it gets your blood goin so you will have fresh skin aswell :) x
Rinse your hair with cold water - it will close %26amp; smoothen the cuticle making it look shiny.
either Olive oil or baby oil. Rub in a pea sized amount to your scalp once a week.
olive oil..


umm olive or sheen spray..


its an a green can





and u can use sheen serum


and frizz buster..


it keeps ur hair shiny without the weight

No comments:

Post a Comment