Friday, January 8, 2010

Whats the best shampoo and conditioner that...?

makes your hair straight.Whats the best shampoo and conditioner that...?
I have a couple that work......





Biolage by Matrix shampoos and conditioners.





Back to Basics Bamboo Straightening Conditioner and Shampoo.





Sunsilk Straighten-Up Conditioner and Shampoos. it has Elastyn-E nourishes wavy or kinky hair to leave it straighter and silkier.





Herbal Essences Dangerously Straight pin straight shampoo and conditioner. (or you can get the 2 in 1 shampoo AND conditioner.





Straight SEXY Hair SHAMPOO %26amp; CONDITIONER.





Garnier Fructis





Herbal Essences works REALLY good....I suggest you check our their dangerously straight products .





Here's the link:





http://www.herbalessences.com/us/collect鈥?/a>





Hope I helped =)Whats the best shampoo and conditioner that...?
Pantene Hair Products has a special straightening shampoo and conditioner that I use that work really well. It also gets rid of frizz. I would also recommend getting a healthy infusions straightener for your hair. A good one to get would be the Wahl Healthy Infusions Hair Straightener. You can get it at Walmart for about 28$. This straightener doesn't damage hair and cooperates well with Pantene's straightening products. Hope This helps.


P.S. I put the links for both the shampoo/conditioner and the straightener below.


Just In case here are the Links:


Pantene:


http://www.pantene.com/jsp/product/index.jsp?pdId=128


Straightener:


http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=9893221
pantene pro-v has shampoo and conditioner that helps it be straigght(i think)





i use shampoo and conditioner for curly hair, cause my hair is curly, so i wouldnt really know that stuff. but i think my mom got some once. cause i remember running out of shampoo and first trying to get laurens but she was out too, so i got my moms
kerastase- bain oleo relax shampoo and oloe relax mask.


they cost a little more but are soo worth it and will last ages as there so consentrated.


also the oleo relax serum is great
Pantene has a few good ones. I like Always Smooth. Get the shampoo+conditioner and the regular conditioner. Works awesome! I've been using it for over 13 years now.
Pantene.


I have really thick wavy hair and the shampoo


leaves my hair silky, smooth and straight.
One really good one that makes ur hair less wavy and easier to straighten is sunsilk.





but there isnt a shampoo or conditioner that straightens ur hair for you.


hope this helps!
Herbal Essences Dangerously Straight
herbal essences dangerously straight. i cant spell.
honestly,


none, because ive tryed like all of them!


belive me,


and it maybe makes ur hair wavy


but not as straight as you want it to be.


hope i helped!


(so dont waste your money)
I like Garnier Fruitis. It smells really good and always leaver your hair soft.

No comments:

Post a Comment