Friday, January 8, 2010

What brand of shampoo and conditioner do you use?

i use herbal essencesWhat brand of shampoo and conditioner do you use?
Same. Herbal EssencesWhat brand of shampoo and conditioner do you use?
Normally i use garnier it smells amazing and it gives my hairs volume.


Lately though ive ben using mane n tail its a horse shampoo and it really does help your hair grow! ive been using it for a few weeks now andi aleady see a difference i love it :)
If I have time I use Suave Shampoo and then Suave Conditioner.





If I'm in a rush I use Tresseme 2 in 1 or Head and Shoulders 2 in 1.


(I try to alternate between those two)
Garnier Frutis





Clairol Herbal Essences





Chemistry (I know, weird brand name)





Neutrogena





Samy
Paul Mitchell





I've used Herbal Essences before and it dried my hair out really bad. Tried a couple of them since they smell good and all. Just not a good match for me.
I really like Infusium, but I usually buy either whats on sale or whatever I have a coupon for.
Head %26amp; Shoulders, Citrus Breeze.





I don't use conditioner.
tresemme anti hairfall


and pantene smooth n silky conditioner
Garnier
SunSilk
Suave
Pantene.
I just tried Burt's Bees brand. I love it. It has lots of organic ingredients
Same as you, Herbal Essences :) Smells so nice
pantene pro v
biolodge
Don't know it is written in Thai... Shiz, I could be washing with toilet cleaner?
matrix
Head %26amp; Shoulders.
L'Oreal Kids. Just because I have 2 littler brothers.
Pantene. It's worked so well for me. I hate using anything else.
John Frieda Sheer Blonde
Pert Plus
something with a V.. i think its like v05
tea tree oil

No comments:

Post a Comment