Friday, January 8, 2010

Bio Ionic Shampoo and Conditioner?? Good OR not worth the money?

I am wondering if anyone has tried the shampoos and conditioners made by bio ionic. I have it but it doesn't seem to be as good as my cheap fantastic sams products. Also when using a flat iron does it do less damage if you have an expensive one like Chi or bio ionic.Bio Ionic Shampoo and Conditioner?? Good OR not worth the money?
I've tried Bio Ionic...its okay. I have relaxed hair so the brands that work best for me are Redken, Paul Mitchell and Nexxus. I use the kind formulated for chemically treated hair.Bio Ionic Shampoo and Conditioner?? Good OR not worth the money?
sunsilk shampoo is really good and not very expensive.....also, it doesnt really matter if you have an expensive flat iron, but it is better for your hair if it is a ceramic one--conair has some good ones.
You can get the generic shampoos made by Suave and they are EXACTLY the same. I have a ceramic flatiron from Sallys that is not a Chi and it works really well. I just use Rusk Thermal STR8 Ceramic Styling Spray before I straighten it. I did buy that at the salon though. The shampoo I got at walmart.

No comments:

Post a Comment