Friday, January 8, 2010

Best shampoo and conditioner for wavy hair?

Redken Fresh Curls Shampoo.





http://www.drugstore.com/qxp205390_33318…





www.Redken.comBest shampoo and conditioner for wavy hair?
OHHHH wavy hair....you must have GORGWOUS HAIR THEN!!! I would kill to have wavy hair....well there are ALOT of Brands... I would personally recommend Aussie..you know....the Purple Kangaroo one....';add some roo to your doo?'; hehehehe well herbal essence is good to I guess... but I used like 5 different types of that brand and it was no difference from the one before, I tihnk that it's just they change the scent...I personally would not recommend it...but maybe that's just me :) anyways Pantene works really well as would Dove but I guess that just up to your discretion.....and of course how much you want to spend :)





tee hee have fun ;)





%26lt;3


-Christine-Best shampoo and conditioner for wavy hair?
Herbal Essences is GREAT.


It's for all hairtypes!


I used to use the straight kind, because my hair is straight, but I was allergic to a substance in it and I got bad dandruff, so make sure to read the bottle to see if you are not allergic to any of the substances in it.


:)
i have wavy hair and i got this shampoo and conditioner from cvs called mark anthoney called strictly curls. It's in yellow bottles and smells like lemon vanilla. Then you should by his d- frizz serum, and its great!
Herbal Essences has a whole bunch of shampoos and conditioners for all different types of hair. I know they have one specially for wavy hair! Go get it! Herbal Essences is amazing. {:
I think the Pantene Smooth shampoos and conditioners would be good for your waves. Anything that is moisturizing!


http://www.pantene.com/en-US/collectionM…
  • bebo
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment