Friday, January 8, 2010

10 points best answer!! The best shampoo and conditioner?

Whick kind of shampoo and conditioner set is the best for damaged hair that wants to be soft and healthy. I have damaged hair from using hot tools all the time. What type of shampoo and conditioner is the best?? (price doesnt matter) Redken, Paul Mitchell, Chi, Basic Element....???????????/????10 points best answer!! The best shampoo and conditioner?
tresemme moistuire rich i have this set love it 鈾?br>

redken all soft and or the redken smooth down


bumble and bumble coo cooa whatever it's called


and for a deep treatment i have aussie 3 min miracle the best adds tons of shine to my hair!





hope this helps


%26lt;310 points best answer!! The best shampoo and conditioner?
Herbal Essences line. They have not only shampoo and conditioner for damaged hair, but other great hair shampoo and conditioner for straight, curly, frizzy, ect. hair. They have really good stuff !! I use it !!





http://www.herbalessences.com/us/collect鈥?/a>
I'd sayheadand shoulders or Herbal Essences
Any shampoo and conditioner from the Jessicurl line!
pantene. it makes ur hair soft and shiny, moustruized and silky sexy run ur fingers throo it smooth
Out of those particular brands, Redken's All Soft line is the best. Another brand that is fairly pricey is Joico K-PAK line. I would say that is the best out there for damaged hair.





Aussie's Deep 3-Minute Miracle is also worth giving a try.





Another tip is try going as long as you can without shampooing your hair, and just condition it. Shampooing your hair strips your hair of its natural oils which can make it dry or produce more grease than usual.








Do NOT use Pantene Pro-V. It might seem like your hair feels soft and shiny after using it, but their product coats your hair with wax that actually damages your hair more, but makes it seem like its healthier.
bed head damage controll
aussie,bed head,or tressemme! i hope i helped and got the best answer! :)
the Pink L'oreal!


It works soo well
homemade ones
just go to the salon and ask them........
toni %26amp; guy has a wonderful line for dry damaged hair. It is the oatmeal %26amp; honey set. It helped perform miracles on mine and my sisters hair last year.
I know that sunsilk has a great haircare line for just about any type of hair. They even have a specific line for each problem. I would definitely recommend it.
give the points to me :) thanks babe. love ya
I use KMS and it's the best shampoo and conditioner i have ever used i would never go back to anything else. They have a large range its just a matter of getting one that suits your hair type. Another great range is Tigi and you can get both of these online or in the salon.
I actually LOVE to mix conditioners. Aussie 3 minute miracle, and tresseme. I leave it in for like 5 minutes while I soap up, and I make sure I put A LOT in my hair.
tresseme is really good ..but thermasilk is amazing!!they're affordable and economic...but i don't think any kind of shampoo will fix damaged hair from hot tools..and from know on try using tools that are pure ceramic!(white ceramic preferably)
Biosilk therapy. because it makes ur hair nice and smooth. it is high quality and works great. also its really good for your hair. it makes it so that itd oesnt get damaged as easily trust me. i do hair and today i had 50 people buy a big bottle of each!
garnier fructis i had really bad hair and my friend suggested it to me and it worked out great.
Aveda--they have a whole line. I would recommend Damage Remedy for damaged hair. They also have products that protect hair from heat damage as well.





Check it out at www.aveda.com

No comments:

Post a Comment