Friday, January 8, 2010

Poll: Regular shampoo or shampoo with conditioner?

Shampoo with conditioner


(:Poll: Regular shampoo or shampoo with conditioner?
Let me answer your question with the following.


If your going to give your car a good wax job are you going to use a car wash with the wax in it or are you going to first wash your car and then wax it. Then why would you do that to your hair.


When you think about it how can you wash and condition at the same time. One is for cleaning and the other is for conditioning. If you have a conditioner in the shampoo how is it suppose to clean the hair properly.


It is always better to keep your shampoo and conditioner separate .


I have been a licensed cosmetologist for 30 years.


Hope this helps.Poll: Regular shampoo or shampoo with conditioner?
i like regular better.





the 2-in-1 stuff usually doesnt work as good for me
regular shampoo I heard the latter was bad for your hair. i forgot why.
Regularrrr.
2 in 1 isn't as good a regular.


For me, when I use only shampoo and don't condition, my hair gets all dry and crazy and will NOT work, and it does the same thing for me when I use 2 in 1.





So I just use regular, then condition.
regular shampoo.


conditioners are able to cause scalp acne because it clogs pores.
Regular shampoo.duhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment