Friday, January 8, 2010

My hair is dry and i need a shampoo and conditioner that will make it sleek and shiny. can anyone help me?

My hair used to be dry, and i use back to basics:rich moisture now, and my hair looks and feels awesome!!





http://www.backtobasics.com/haircare/ric鈥?/a>My hair is dry and i need a shampoo and conditioner that will make it sleek and shiny. can anyone help me?
Garnier Fructis... mainly because it contains fruit extracts. A lot of the over-the-counter shampoos are just glorified detergents that leave your hair hard and dry.





http://healthyhairatanyage.pinurl.comMy hair is dry and i need a shampoo and conditioner that will make it sleek and shiny. can anyone help me?
Hey girl, I hear 'ya on that one. But my hair's greatly improved using Pantene Pro-V's daily moisture, and hydrating renewal products. My hair looks and feels like hair, not straw! Try it, you'll love it and it's affordable. They also have moisturizing products for if you dye your hair. Hope it helps!
use dove conditionerr it works realy well
Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine
I recently started using herbal essence (Try ';none of your frizziness';) as well as sunsilk (try the anti-frizz!) Or if you want you can always get a leave in conditioner..i forgot which one I have used in the past but I do remember Finesse being really good. Hope it helps! =)
I use Pantene and Sunsilk. Getn Sunsilk for dry hair as it specializes in dry hair. For shiny hair rinse you hair off in cold water at the end of your shower. It closes the cuticles and locks in mousture creating shiny hair!Goood Luck!
anything by biolage or pantene . excellent products . good luck .
$20+ Shampoo:


-Kerastase Resistance Bain De Force Fortifying Shampoo ($25.50, C$26.84 )


-Philosophy Shear Splendor Age-Defying Hair ';Marinating'; Oil for Chemically Treated, Chronically Dry Hair ($20, C$21.05)





$15- Shampoos


-Back to Basics Pomegranate Shampoo %26amp; Conditioner($9.95, C$10.47)


-Aussie Shampoo/Conditioners for Dry/Damaged hair($3.00, C$ 3.16 each)


-Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal ($4.00, C$4.21)








I apologize if the monetary conversions are not compleletly accurate, but I am doing them through a conversion website and currently have no way of verifying them. I hope this helps. = )
Try Sheer Splendor shampoo and conditioner by Philosophy. They also have an excellent deep conditioning product called Hair Marinade.
http://dealsbuzzhealth.com/Garnier-Fruct鈥?/a> :)
Okay, I just used this on my daughter she has dry hair at the end Infusium Moisture Shampoo and Infusum Moisture Conditioner it works really well in her hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment