Friday, January 8, 2010

Hair product help...shampoo and conditioner?

Hey. Okay I have long brown hair, that has never been dyed or highlighted...I guess you could say I have virgin hair. Its very shiny and always in good shape but I would like it to have more body I guess you could say...in the bottom.


I was wondering what would be the best, and somewhat cheapest shampoo and conditioner to buy to bring life to my hair as well as keeping the ends in shape. Could you help me out? Any good brands?





Thanks =)Hair product help...shampoo and conditioner?
I love Aussie. It has the best products, and it's somewhat cheap. You could also try ';Big Sexy Hair'; They also have good products except they are expensive! One way that makes the bottom of your hair look big is by getting it tapered.Hair product help...shampoo and conditioner?
I agree with Hazel, your ends need to be trimmed and shaped in order for your hair to look fuller. No product no matter how expensive or inexpensive it is will allow your ends to be fuller.

No comments:

Post a Comment