Friday, January 8, 2010

Main+tale shampoo and conditioner questions?

uhm where can you get it.


does it make your hair grow


and how much money would it be for the shampoo and conditioner?


thankkss ;]Main+tale shampoo and conditioner questions?
mane and tale products are really good to my hair.... It strenghtens it and really makes it shine...I 've recently started using it so its new to me also but like i say, so far so good,,,,you can buy the both for under 7.00 so its not any more expensive than most others...try it see how you like it and actually I do believe it grows alittle faster using this type...Main+tale shampoo and conditioner questions?
Recently I just bought the shampoo conditioner and mositurizer. My hair was hard as a brick. Took everything back. I would say pass!
Farm %26amp; pet supply stores. Not sure how much it costs.
I used it for years, and I didn't have any acceleration in my hair growth.





It's availability to you depends on the area you live in, I live in KY so it is sold at Wal Mart here...





It is very INEXPENSIVE, so if you wanna try it it won't hurt your wallet, around $2/bottle. It didn't have any ill effects on my hair either, but like I said I didn't see any growth stimulation from it, but the conditioner made my hair feel nice.





The bottles are very large and white with brown horses on them.





Good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment