Friday, January 8, 2010

What shampoo and conditioner brand, you use ?

i use head and shoulders brandWhat shampoo and conditioner brand, you use ?
Frizz ease by Paul mitchellWhat shampoo and conditioner brand, you use ?
I like to switch it around a lot, because I feel that it works better for my hair that way. After awhile, I feel as if my hair gets used to a particular shampoo and conditioner so it doesn't work as well, so I switch.


Right now, I'm using Herbal Essences.


I also like to use Tre Seme (not sure if I spelled that correctly lolz).
I'm not sure if they have it in North America, because I seriously don't pay attention that much there, but the one I'm using here (in Europe) is Palmolive :) It works amazing, it gives your hair so much shine and it really makes your hair soft and touchable. No dandruff problems or dry/greasy problems with it so far *fingers crossed!* Good luck! :)
herbal essences,


it smells SOOO good and it works :D





answer mine please


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>


thanks
what ever i can Find at the moment im using this pomegranate shampoo and this very expensive john master reconstructive conditioner
i always Used Panteen http://try2answer.blogspot.com
Garnier Fructis Fortifying Shampoo%26amp;Conditioner.
i use whatever is on sale that week but i usually use pantene or herbal essences





answer mi
dove, its great if you have sensitive skin, smells delicious, and always makes my hair feel soft
Heads n shoulders
creme of nature
  • bebo
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment