Friday, January 8, 2010

What are the cheapest shampoo and conditioners that gets the job done?

My hair tends to be dry, even more so because I get it colored. I started buying products from the salon, which work better than the Suave I had been getting at the supermarket, but are there any less-expensive brands that are as good as the high-priced salon ones?What are the cheapest shampoo and conditioners that gets the job done?
I used to buy the expensive brands as well because I too color my hair. But, my hairdresser stated that I didn't have to buy those brands. She said that VO5 was one of the best out there. Look for the ones that say for color treated hair...(She told me to think about this: It has been around forever and there was a reason for it-it works.)What are the cheapest shampoo and conditioners that gets the job done?
vo5 and herbal essences
Go for Pantene.
White Rain...works as well as any other famous brand
Herbal Essenses works really well and does'nt cost much.
sunsilk.
well who ever u r go 2 family discount ot wallgreens or cvs those r the cheapist.
Herbal Essence (orchid and coconut milk) ';Hello, Hydration'; is the name - it is absolutly awesome! I have very dry, frizzy hair- but mousse,spray etc. make my head itch...I used this and it leaves it silky smooth (not oily, though) and I love it. It cost about $3.50 at Drugmart!
now at target you can get some of the salon ones they carry alote now paul mitchell is a good one works great smells good and is easy on the wallet hope this helps!!
Suave and White Rain are among the cheapest. VO5 is too, but it can bother a person's scalp.
i use garnier fructisse...it costs like 2.89 or something at target- and totally does a good job. I have really long, thick hair so it dries out if i wash and condition it every day- as a compromise price-wise, i splurged and bought a bottle of matrix biolage spray-on leave in conditioner. It totally solved my problem. I think it cost about ten dollars and is a HUGE bottle that I can use after i shampoo/condition to keep my hair from drying out, but without having to spend tons of money on salon shampoo and conditioner. (I have used these products and had the same dry-hair issues.)





Spending money on ONE item that works really well is totally worth it, and it makes sense to spend less on the things that don't make as much of a difference.





If you don't want to stoop as low as garnier fructisse- Matrix Biolage is available at Target and those cheap beauty supply stores at the mall. It is sort of moderately priced and available in bulk. (smells nice, too)
sorri but i dont think you are gnah get supermarket priced salon quality shampoo and conditioner check out these websties that could help you -


http://www.boots.com/shop/product_detail… - shampoo


http://www.boots.com/shop/product_detail… - conditioner








http://www.boots.com/shop/product_detail… - conditioner


http://www.boots.com/shop/product_detail… - shmpoo


good luck -
Pert shampoos usually are 2 in 2, (Conditioner and shampoo), and their cheap. SO it's like buying both in one bottle, and i like pert more than any shampoo ive tried. It makes your hair kinda shine, but gets the oily look out really well too.
  • bebo
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment