Friday, January 8, 2010

Has anyone used the new sunsilk shampoo and conditioner?

what did you thinkHas anyone used the new sunsilk shampoo and conditioner?
I bought the anti poof shampoo, conditioner, and masque, and we're very pleased with them. I like them because they have a nice scent, and are not overly feminine smelling (I don't like smelling perfumy or flowery, lol). Anyway, good stuff for the price. The shampoo lathers up really well, so you only need a little.Has anyone used the new sunsilk shampoo and conditioner?
the shimmer stuff is awesome...even if you straighten and everything Report Abuse

no i haven't used it but I'm planing on .
no but i wnna get it
Didnt like it. It left my hair feeling rough and frizzy.
yes, I would suggest it to anyone. It's worth any penny for anyone who has any type of split ended rough hair (like mine lol)





Try It....You'll LOVE IT

No comments:

Post a Comment