Friday, January 8, 2010

I have so rough damage puffy hair i tried lot of shampoos conditioner homemade tips but no result?

i carry out my blood cpr but every thing is normal


so why my hairs are so damage puffy?I have so rough damage puffy hair i tried lot of shampoos conditioner homemade tips but no result?
It could be from the humidity in the air, or maybe by using alcoholic hair products which dry out hair, or maybe it just needs EXTRA conditioning.


You should try deep conditioners, oil treatments, leave in conditioners, and moisturizing hair products!





Good luck and hope i helped =]I have so rough damage puffy hair i tried lot of shampoos conditioner homemade tips but no result?
use frizz buster. thats the real name of it. it works like a serum but keeps it from gettin to puffy.

No comments:

Post a Comment