Friday, January 8, 2010

Shampoo and conditioner brands?

what is the best brand of color/died hair enhancing shampoos and conditioners? (i have brown hair)Shampoo and conditioner brands?
I don't dye my hair, so this is not from my own experience, but Garnier 'color shield' and John Frieda 'Brilliant Brunette' might really work. I've tried John Frieda before and the result was amazing. ^-^Shampoo and conditioner brands?
Well my mom dies her hair alot cause her hair's getting gray cause of her age %26amp; she uses Garnier Fructis for Color Treated Hair, %26amp; ever since she started using that, her color has been staying longer %26amp; she's had shinier hair.
Its called Swartzkopf and it is amazing shampoo and conditioner that kept the dye in for longer than it had ever before.


And I too also have brown hair :]
Biolage. For sure.
Garnier
If you want your color to last, you shouldn't use drugstore brands. Redken Clear Moisture works for me.
garnier fructis color shield
pantene pro v
pantene rocks my life

No comments:

Post a Comment