Friday, January 8, 2010

My hair is so silky and i cant let it open for long time & no growth at all. refer a gud shampoo& conditioner.

my hair is so silky %26amp; will get stiky often. i cant leave it open. am having hair fall. please suggest me.My hair is so silky and i cant let it open for long time %26amp; no growth at all. refer a gud shampoo%26amp; conditioner.
wash your hair atleast once a day. use a shampoo that is for oily hair. pantene is good...My hair is so silky and i cant let it open for long time %26amp; no growth at all. refer a gud shampoo%26amp; conditioner.
VIM Bar. Yeh to ekdam saaf kardega. Dobara zarrorat nahi paregi.
use surf excel on ur hair , beleive me it will make yr hair grow fast n will mke it silky......
Look for Vcare moisturizing shampoo %26amp; scalpcare shampoo (alternate use) and hair norish cream (as conditioner). It works great for me.
U have to select shampoo by trial, use light hair oil like amla lite, No chemicals please, dont rub very hard to dry (after bath). I personally use clinic +
  • bebo
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment