Friday, January 8, 2010

Herbal Essences, Garnier Fructis, Tresemme, or Aussie? Which shampoo and conditioner is best?

Hey you guys! So, I am currently using Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Shampoo and Conditioner. I'm gong to switch not because I don't like it, just to switch around and try different products. So, can I have some advice and which brand I should get? And I want some evidence too which is bad and which is good. THANKS!!!Herbal Essences, Garnier Fructis, Tresemme, or Aussie? Which shampoo and conditioner is best?
the tresemme smooth silky conditioner is great it leaves hair nice smooth smell good also Aussie moist shampoo and conditioner is also very good it leaves hair hydrated nice soft you should give a try both products.Herbal Essences, Garnier Fructis, Tresemme, or Aussie? Which shampoo and conditioner is best?
I love herbal essences!! my got ruined by garnier and pantene. and hebal esencess does have some choices to choose from but the best ones are dangerously straight, body envy and hydralicious and u can pick between them but if you dont want then u could alsways do the quiz on their site and figure out what herbal essecnces shapoo and conditioner u need!! heres the site:





http://www.herbalessences.ca/en_CA/default.jsp
Aussie. All drugstore shampoo and conditioner is bad for your hair, it is way too harsh and coats your hair with wax. But of all the junk in a drugstore Aussie is the best. They use less chemicals and wax, opting for more natural ingredients. So Aussie is just easier on your hair.
All of those brands are prefered because they smell nice, but I'm going to be honest with you: none of them work that well.


I used to use herbel essences and it never worked well, but then I switched to dove pro moister. Amazing stuff! It doesn't smell all fruity or anything, but it works flawlessly. Hair feels smooth after just shampooing!
herbal all the way! it smelles amazing and it makes your hair shiny, and it looks better
i use herbal essences and it works great i would recommend trying it out
I'm using Tresemme right now. It works really well.

No comments:

Post a Comment