Friday, January 8, 2010

What are some good shampoo and conditioners?

I am a male with wavy hair that I'm growing out. It seems that as it gets longer the ends become more brittle and dry out. I'm looking for a hydrating shampoo and conditioner that will help keep my hair healthy as it lengthens. (Preferably something reasonably priced)What are some good shampoo and conditioners?
Aussie brand products are good and aren't to expensive.What are some good shampoo and conditioners?
I bleach my hair AND straighten it(EVERYDAY!)


After years and years of buying expensive products and chemical treatments to maintain or at least try to keep it healthy THEY DID NOT WORK!





My hair wouldnt grow because it would break and it was really dry and nasty...so i did this:





1)Skip shampoos!! Dont shampoo your hair EVERY SINGLE DAY!


BUT do condition it!





2)Put Mayo on it. It sounds gross but damn does it work!!


Every week or twice a week apply mayo on your hair for about 10-20 mins. It repairs and nourishes your hair. (so its not ugly and brittle)





3)Avoid hairsprays and gels they contain A LOT OF ALCOHOL which damages your hair.











and as for your question about a shampoo,try VIVE pro.(Hydro gloss)


Its by L'oreal paris


it comes in a yellow bottle


SMELLLS AWESOME AND IS VERY AFFORDABLE!






if you are looking for a good shampoo and conditioner then stop searcing. because there is no such thing as good shampoo or conditioner all are chemically created which is not good for your hair. you can use eggs, almond oil, curd or milk to condition your hair. to clear your hair you can use herbal shampoo not too often





for more tips


check


http://care-your-hair.blogspot.com
Don't blow dry, and always use conditioner, after you shampoo.





The elements can take a toll on your hair, wind, sun and damage it just as much as heat styling.





Dove is an affordable option, so is Burts Bees.
I use Herbal Essence (for women but my brother uses it sometimes lol)


i love it





If you're willing to try I recommend ';Hello Hydration';
You should get a the dove shampoo and conditioner. it always makes my soft and helps prevent split ends.
Auzie or however u spell it i use ganier omg u kno wat im talkin bout lol i cannot spell!!!
yoooooooooooooo



I think Alberto V05 is a good one
DOVE, and PANTENE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment